What Is Lyon Team Roar?
Annette's Lyon Team Roar is a group of readers connect on a closed, secret page on Facebook. The purpose: to help spread the word about Annette's work and get a lot in return.
About once a week, Lyon Team Roar members receive a simple challenge. Those who achieve the challenge are entered to win monthly prizes.
On top of that, team members get to know one another, connecting with fellow readers in a new way, making friendships they wouldn't otherwise have.
What's expected of team members?
Lyon Team Roar is looking for readers, friends, or reviewers who
- love Annette's books,
- are willing to promote them in their part of the internet,
- and have fun doing it.
Assignments consist of simple action items such as spreading the word about a new release or sale on you blog, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.), posting honest reviews, and so forth.
In short, team members simply help get the word out about Annette's work, projects, and events through doing easy weekly challenges.
What do team members get in return?
Members of Lyon Team Roar get all of the following, and more:
- Free (AND PRE-RELEASE!) electronic files before anyone else
- Insider material, including deleted scenes
- The chance to vote on covers, titles, and help Annette decide on other things
- Entry into contests open only to LTR members
- Signed books by Annette
Signed books by other authors
- The opportunity to name characters in Annette's stories
- PRIZES, including gift cards, books by a variety of authors, chocolate, and more.
And best of all: Meeting new people with a mutual love of reading!
How Do You Join Lyon Team Roar?
If you (or someone you know!) are willing to take up the weekly challenges, read books and novellas in a timely manner, and post reviews, you may be a great candidate for Lyon Team Roar.
To learn more, e-mail Annette: email@example.com.
Members will be added to the Facebook page and given the members-only badge to include on their blogs and other pages.
Get ready for some fun!