Happy Chocolate Day!
Today's is a mini post with just a couple of quick items:
1) Crash, one my of my favorite bloggers, whom I lub (as she would say), is going after a blogging gig. She needs our votes to get to the next stage. Vote for her HERE once a day.
2) Remember how I got to be part of the cool reenactment of the original Mormon Pioneer Trek via Twitter? SUCH a cool experience. The guys behind TwHistory are shooting to get $25,000 in funding to help create new reenactments, which are excellent educational tools. To get the funding, they have to be in the top 10 by Halloween. Today, they're #12. Please vote for them! (Again, you can vote once a day through the end of the month.)
3) In case you've missed my incessant shouting about it, TODAY is National Chocolate Day and my book launch party in Orem at The Chocolate Dessert Cafe.
The Daily Herald announced it HERE. (See me holding the cookbook and matching my kitchen . . . yes, the very kitchen every recipe was invented/tested/tweaked/enjoyed in.)
- 212 South State, Orem
- 4:00-7:00 pm
- The first 5 people get a FREE copy of the Chocolate Never Faileth companion DVD
- Get a free caramel cupcake with each book purchase
- Eat free mint fudge samples
- Have me sign your book!
- (Oh, and you get to meet my brilliant, handsome, taller-than-mom son. He'll be my sample helper tonight.)
Happy National Chocolate Day!