- Hail? Really, Mother Nature? On April 5th? Grrrr.
- Got my Whitney ballot turned in over the weekend! Can't wait to see the award results. (Also: Readers, be sure to nominate your favorite LDS-authored books of 2010 for next year's awards!)
- The TwHistory re-enactment of the Mormon Pioneer Trek is LIVE! Check out the media buzz it's already getting on KSL and the Deseret News!
- To follow the trek, go to THIS PAGE on Twitter and follow all of the historical figures listed there. There's a Twitter LIST with them HERE.
- (What the heck is the re-enactment, you say? Check out the home page HERE.)
- Getting the new TV paid off is a sure-fire way to ensure that an old TV will experience a sudden and permanent death.
- Using some of my husband's own work with the new Family Search, Mobile Tree has created an iPhone app. TODAY ONLY, they're offering it for FREE. It's their LDS General Conference special.
- Thanks to everyone who came to my signing last Saturday and made it so great!
- Heffalump from I Blog About Nothing reviewed Band of Sisters and talks up Flat Daddy HERE.
- Thursday evening, I'll be holing up with my computer and my fictional characters for a 4-hour write-a-thon sponsored by Precision Editing Group. Be sure to participate for a chance to win prizes! (Details on this post. Read the comments for answers to reader questions.)
- Submitted my last syllabus page for my LDStorymakers conference workshops . . . only two weeks late (ahem . . .). Can't believe we're less than three weeks out! Squee!
- Photo shoot #5 for Chocolate Never Faileth was today. Two more, and they'll be wrapped up!
- And finally, note to self: Next year, buy Easter candy that you do not like. This will prevent you from eating "just one" left over chocolate . . . twenty times a day.
Monday, April 05, 2010
Amazon's famous Prime Day events are huge for so many reasons, and for bookworms, it's even better: books aren't high-ticket ite...
Self-editing must be in the water . . . last week I posted on the Precision Editing Group blog about how I do it , answering questions from...
People joke that I'm the Grammar Nazi. My critique group says that I know exactly how to use commas (and then they go comatose, and...
Yay! From today, November 17, through Sunday, November 27th, I'm part of the Gratitude Giveaway Hop! It's a chance for me to say ...